|Sell Creep Price:||3|
|The handle is shaped like the skull of a rodent. What could it unlock?|
Gnawed Key is a passive item obtainable only in the shop in Gungeon Proper. It costs a total of 1000 , which can be given over the course of multiple runs. After it has been purchased once, it will always be available for 115 .
- Unlocks the hatch to the Resourceful Rat's Lair.
- The Gnawed Key will not spawn until you have completed the Bullet That Can Kill The Past.
- The Gnawed Key will not be discounted by discount effects (e.g. Smiley's Revolver, Iron Coin).
- The key will disappear if the shopkeeper is angered.
- The key can be stolen.
- Will not cause the Ring of Miserly Protection to disappear if donated towards (unless actually purchased).