|Glass Guon Stone|
|Sell Creep Price:||5|
|Unlock Method:||Use a glass shrine.|
|Blocks projectiles, but shatters if its owner is wounded.
A gift from the Lady of Pane.
Gungeoneers who say a prayer to this silly goddess receive her blessing of three Glass Guon Stones.
- Orbits the player, blocking enemy shots on contact.
- Breaks if the player takes damage.
- Max Pane - If the player also has Glass Cannon, if hit, the Glass Guon Stone will be destroyed, losing the synergy, but the gun will keep its ammo. Also changes appearance while active.
- The player can have multiple Glass Guon Stones. There is no limit on the maximum number of Glass Guon Stones the player can have at once.
- Using a Glass Shrine grants three Glass Guon Stones.
- The Bullet Kiln synergy grants a Glass Guon Stone whenever Elder Blank is used, up to a maximum of 4.
- This can be circumvented by dropping Glass Guon Stones until the player only has 3 and using Elder Blank, though this may require wasting a charge of Elder Blank outside of combat due to the difficulty in dropping items during combat.
- Once unlocked, they are sold regularly next to the blanks in the shop and can drop upon completing a room.
- As of the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, Dropped Glass Guon Stones cannot be stolen by the Resourceful Rat.
- Trading health to the Vampire for shells does not shatter Glass Guon Stones.
- Can sometimes be found in Secret Rooms even before being unlocked.
- The Glass Guon Stone, like all the other guon stones, is based on the Ioun Stones, popularized by Dungeons and Dragons.
- The "Lady of Pane" in the item's description may be a reference to the "Lady of Pain" from the Planescape setting of Dungeons and Dragons.