Gilded Bullets is a passive item.
Effects [ ]
Increases damage based on the amount of the player has.
Damage can increase up to a maximum of 100% at 500
. Any beyond 500 will not increase damage any further. The damage increase is calculated using the formula ([ ]/500) * (2 - [ ]/500):
Notes [ ]
- If the player has Alternative Rock Face Melter, instead of firing four streams, Face Melter fires two parallel columns of notes. Reloading fires a guitar pick with a chance to stun.
- If the player also has The Ecstasy of Gold Gilded Hydra or Old Goldie, their damage is increased by 25%.
- If the player has Gilded Tables Table Tech Money, tables have a 15% chance to be golden. Flipping a golden table will cause all normal enemies in the room to drop 2 to 6 extra upon death. Golden tables will not automatically flip due to Table Tech Money.
- If the player has Great Queen Ant Gungeon Ant, it becomes a queen ant and fires rocket ants.
- If the player has King Bomber Lil' Bomber, its bombs spawn every time they hit an enemy.
- If the player has Resplendent Lower Case r, it spells out CASH, COINS, SHELLS, and GOLD. With this item, most bullets will turn gold in appearance.
If duplicates of this item are somehow obtained, further increases the damage based on the amount of the player has.
See also [ ]