|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Use For Luck|
|Enemy bullets go wide.
An experimental device worn by a particularly lucky Gungeoneer. In the end, it wasn't enough to save her life, but it certainly extended it.
Fortune's Favor is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- While active, bullets will curve around the player.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dead Cell - If player has Railgun, its charge time is decreased by 10% and its damage to bosses is increased by 30%.
- Pistol Machine - If the player has Machine Pistol, its shots pierce enemies and are connected with electricity.
- Pretty Good - If the player has SAA, coolness is increased by 2.
- What A Thrill - If the player has Patriot, it has a chance to transmogrify enemies into snakes.
- The curving effect is not powerful enough to redirect bullets with significant velocity (e.g. Sniper Shell projectiles) or bigger bullets (e.g. Cannonbalrog's disappearing attack).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The synergy "Pretty Good" is a reference to the popular quote from Metal Gear Solid, "You're pretty good".
- The synergy "What a Thrill" is a reference to the song "Snake Eater" from Metal Gear Solid 3, sung by Cynthia Harrel.
- This item is a reference to the character Fortune from Metal Gear Solid 2, who supposedly possesses unnatural luck but in reality possesses a device capable of deflecting bullets and turning live grenades into duds around her.
- The synergy with the Railgun is also a reference to her, as she uses a massive handheld railgun as well. The synergy's name refers to Fortune's squad, the Dead Cell Unit.