|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 6 .|
|The trusty sidearm of a spacefaring hero.
Featuring a stylish design and solid performance, this blaster is almost always worth keeping around.
Flash Ray is a gun that fires piercing beams that have a chance to stun enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Ice Cap - If the player also has Freeze Ray, it freezes enemies much quicker.
- Savior of the Universe - If the player also has Camera, Flash Ray gains double magazine size, unlimited piercing, a thicker beam, one bounce, increased fire rate, and causes a Camera flash when reloading an empty magazine. Camera also fires two laser beams whenever fired.
- Whiter Guon Stone - If the player also has White Guon Stone, the size of the Guon Stone is increased, it rotates at a fixed distance from the player while they are moving instead of on a slight delay, and Daruma's recharge is halved. However, Daruma itself is not part of the synergy.
- With Unfriendly Fire enabled, this gun's shot will bounce for a short distance before becoming a slow-moving red bullet.
- The gun is very inaccurate, despite the instant travel speed of its laser beams. It will often miss small targets at medium range and large targets at long range, and is most effective on clusters of enemies.
- This gun deals very high damage against chests and secret room walls. It's not recommended to check for mimics using this gun.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Everything about this gun is a reference to Flash Gordon.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Flash Ray's appearance with the Savior of the Universe synergy.