|Sell Creep Price:||54|
|Reload to reflect nearby bullets.
An ancient weapon, composed entirely of hardened light.
- Fightknives - If the player has Knife Shield, activating Knife Shield while holding Fightsabre makes the knives reflect enemy bullets before getting destroyed.
- Fightsabre Training - If the player has the Blast Helmet, while Fightsabre is held an orbital appears that blocks enemy shots, the reflected shots will also be bigger
- The Fightsabre can deflect the High Dragun's rocket attack.
- The Fightsabre cannot deflect enemy lasers.
- Dodge rolling while reloading will deflect any bullets moved through. If timed properly, this can protect the player even during the vulnerable section of the roll.
- When reloading, any nearby enemies and companions will be knocked back a significant distance, although they will be dealt no damage.
- While Fightsabre is reloading, rapidly quick-swapping to another gun and back to the Fightsabre will reset its reload duration. With good timing, this can keep the player in a state of perpetual reload and make them effectively immune to enemy bullets.
- The gun's name is a reference to the lightsaber from Star Wars. Much like the Jedi in Star Wars, the player is able to reflect bullets while swinging the Fightsabre around.
- Heresy also refers to the gun's swinging "attack," which is not bullet based and therefore rejected by the Gungeon. This attack is also why the gun is cursed, similar to the Huntsman.
- The appearance of the gun is based on the lasgun from Warhammer 40K.
- The description of the weapon being "ancient" could also be a reference to Warhammer 40K, where the lasgun is an ancient invention by the time of the 41st Millennium.
- The description of the weapon being "ancient" is likely a reference to the fact the Star Wars films take place before modern times.
- Heresy may also be a reference to Warhammer 40k, as it is common to hear inquisitors from that universe yell "Heresy!" at anything that is not made by the imperium, and subsequently shoot the owner.
- The Fightsabre Training synergy is a reference to a scene in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope in which Luke Skywalker trains with a lightsaber while wearing a blast helmet that covers his eyes.