|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 6 .|
|Fatter = Stronger|
|Makes bullets larger and more effective.
The effectiveness of a bullet is directly related to its size with zero exceptions.
- Doubles bullet size.
- Increases damage by 30%.
- Decreases maximum ammo by 10%.
- Doubles knockback.
- Iron Slug - If the player also has Big Iron, it fires a single high-damage slug.
- Massive Effect - If the player also has Mass Shotgun, its shot size is significantly increased.
- The increased projectile size negatively affects guns with large projectiles such as the Crestfaller. Often times, while close to a wall, the edge of a projectile will be in the wall resulting in the projectile hitting the wall the moment it is fired.
- The decrease in maximum ammo can be bypassed if you temporarily drop the item before picking up ammo drops or new guns. This is because the game lets you hold more than your maximum ammo.
- Thrown guns will be doubled in size, and will remain large even after picking them back up.
- Table rockets produced by Table Tech Rocket will be doubled in size. This allows them to block more bullets as the rockets travel and strike more enemies, but also increases the likelihood of tables colliding with other objects and exploding prematurely.
- The minion produced by the Eye of the Beholster will be much bigger.
- May be a reference to The Binding of Isaac, where many items that increase damage also increase tear size.
- May also be a reference to the Metal Slug series, where if a character eats too much food, they will get fat, and their shots will increase in size and damage.