|Eye of the Beholster|
|23.2 (not counting the Beadie)|
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|What A Beauty!|
|The reproductive gun of the terrible Beholster.
When wielded by its creator, it summons young Beholster spawn from the void.
- Behold! - If the player also has Com4nd0, M1911, Void Marshal, Machine Pistol, and Trank Gun (the weapons the Beholster uses in game), increases damage by 30%, magazine size by 50%, spread by 50%, decreases reload time by 33%, and slows down enemy bullets by 20% when one of the guns is held. When the Eye of the Beholster is held, the other five guns rotate around the player and shoot at nearby enemies, still using up ammo from each gun randomly. Obtainable through the Beholster shrine, although it can be activated without.
- This synergy can also be activated if the player has 5 of these weapons and Lich's Eye Bullets.
- The friendly Beadie spawned at the end of each cylinder is actually a bullet, not a charmed enemy. This is why the player cannot kill it and why it only travels in a straight line.
- Since the Beadie shot has a lot of piercing and is very slow, this can do a lot of damage to a boss when shot up close.
- This gun shoots significantly more quickly when used by tapping the fire button multiple times, as opposed to holding down the fire button.
- With Orbital Bullets, missed non-Beadie shots will be invisible but still orbit the player.
- Unused: Roll Shot - If the player has Rolling Eye, it causes an unknown effect.
- This gun's pickup quote is a reference to the common saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".
- This gun's reload prompt is special, saying "Behold" instead of "Reload"