|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Distracts enemies, then explodes.
Invented by Winchester but eventually discarded in frustration after he spent hours trying to coax someone into playing his game, only to find it was his own decoy.
Explosive Decoy is an active item.
- Places a decoy that enemies will target. The decoy will explode after taking enough damage or after roughly 11 seconds, dealing 30 damage to nearby enemies.
- Can be used to steal from shops while placed (until it explodes).
- Deadlier Distraction - If the player also has Monster Blood, the Explosive Decoy explodes and creates a large poison pool when attacked.
- Decoy Octorok - If the player also has Abyssal Tentacle, the decoy will become a charmed enemy.
- Frostier Distraction - If the player also has Heart of Ice, the Explosive Decoy becomes partially made of ice and causes enemies that shoot it to be frozen.
- Hardwood - If the player also has Mahoguny, it will fire three explosive shots at a time.
- Items cannot be purchased from a shop with an explosive decoy in it; stealing is the only option. It shares this effect with the regular Decoy, but because it explodes after a short period, it's less problematic if the player intends to buy something from a shop after stealing.
- If the player has Ring of Triggers, the Explosive Decoy will immediately explode and damage the player.
Decoy's appearance with the Deadlier Distraction synergy.
Decoy's appearance with the Frostier Distraction synergy.