|Sell Creep Price:|
|Unlock Method:||Kill The Convict's past.|
|Don't Believe His Lies|
|A photo that the Convict brought with her to the Gungeon.
Deal extra damage for a short time after getting hit.
On the journey to the Breach, the Pilot once asked her why she always stared at this photo. Later, she was released from the brig.
- Upon taking damage, the player gains double damage for 4 seconds.
- Upon taking damage, the player's guns will be instantly reloaded.
- Cannot be dropped when playing as The Convict.
- This item will carry over into characters' pasts.
- When found as other Gungeoneers, it cannot be sold to the Sell Creep or eaten by the serpent.
- The man in the picture is Black Stache, the Past Kill from The Convict's past. He works for the Hegemony of Man, and betrays The Convict at the start of her past.
- "Don't Believe His Lies" is a reference to the film Memento, in which the protagonist has a polaroid with these words written on it.
- Originally called “Death Sentence” in the pre-alpha.
- Subsequently called "Locked Up" in the alpha.