|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlike normal blanks, the Elder Blank may be reused.
Feared strongly by the Order of the True Gun. Anathema to all Gunkind.
Elder Blank is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Blank Generation - If the player has Blank Companion's Ring, the companion becomes a smaller version of Old Red and will automatically fire a second blank after Elder Blank's effect ends.
- Bullet Kiln - If the player also has The Kiln or Luxin Cannon, Elder Blank creates a Glass Guon Stone upon use if either gun is held, up to a maximum of four at a time. This limit can be worked around by dropping excess glass guon stones on the floor before using the Elder Blank, and then collecting them again.
- Elder Blank Bullets - If the player also has Blank Bullets, the blank effect reflects all projectiles instead of deleting them.
- If the player has the Full Metal Jacket, upon taking damage, the Elder Blank will be used automatically instead of a normal blank if it is charged.
- Triggers even if the player has multiple Active Items in their inventory, and the Elder Blank is not currently selected.
- Triggering Elder Blank via Full Metal Jacket will not grant a Glass Guon Stone if the player has the Bullet Kiln synergy.
- Elder Blank does not activate the Blank Shrine.
- Unlike other active items (excluding Daruma), Elder Blank can be activated while dodge rolling.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Blank Generation synergy may be a reference to the punk album Blank Generation by Richard Hell and the Voidoids.