|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|A powerful, unwieldy handgun.
A favorite more for its image than its efficiency, the Dungeon Eagle is capable of delivering massive damage. Not terribly accurate, but highly memorable.
Dungeon Eagle is a gun. It can be charged to fire a more powerful shot.
- Don't Hoot the Messenger - If the player also has Owl, halves time required to fire a charged shot.
- Reload Roll - If the player also has Easy Reload Bullets, dodge rolling reloads six bullets and dodge rolling range is slightly increased while holding the weapon.
- Dodge roll distance is increased if the player has Lich's Eye Bullets but does not reload the gun.
- The Dungeon Eagle is named after the real-life Desert Eagle gun.
- Its description refers to the gun in real life: it is very popular and famous in American culture, thanks to some memorable movies; however, this weapon isn't that powerful and has some major misconceptions around it. Yet, it is still legendary thanks to its shape and the sound it makes when it fires.
- With Don't Hoot the Messenger, the reload animation changes to the barrel rotating 360 degrees, a reference to the real life ability of owls to spin their heads 270 degrees.
The Dungeon Eagle's appearance with the Don't Hoot the Messenger synergy.