|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Defeat the High Dragun.|
|Finely balanced, rapid fire. Can ignite foes.
An Edwin original. The Dragunfire was forged deep in the heart of the Gungeon, crafted to emulate the wrath of the beast from which it takes its name.
- Dragunice - If the player has the Heart of Ice, the Dragunfire will shoot blue fire that has a chance to burn and/or freeze an enemy.
- Kalibreath - If the player has Yellow Chamber or Holey Grail, the Dragunfire and its projectiles turn gray. It gains increased rate of fire and knockback, but loses piercing projectiles.
- The design of the Dragunfire is that of the Bolter from the dystopian science-fantasy universe of Warhammer 40,000.
- The name of the gun comes from the Dragonfire round which the Bolter can fire. Dragonfire Bolts are hollow-shelled bolts that explode with a gout of superheated gas that can eliminate the value of cover.
- The tagline "Roar" is a reference to the Bolter's unique roaring sound when fired.
- Despite igniting enemies, the Dragunfire is not in the FIRE gun class.
- A special version of the Dragunfire, the High Dragunfire, can be found in a special Secret Room.
Dragunfire's appearance with the Kalibreath synergy.