|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|One For Each Of You|
|Temporarily doubles gun output.
The favored brew of Two-Shot Erias. During her time in the Gungeon, she claimed that drinking before a gunfight would double her effectiveness in combat, but for obvious reasons was not taken too seriously. Perhaps there was some truth in her tales.
Double Vision is an active item.
- While active, doubles the player's fired bullets, reducing accuracy in the process.
- Dwarven Stout - If the player also has Stout Bullets, Double Vision will triple shots fired instead of double.
- Five O'Clock Somewhere - If the player also has Crestfaller, reloading will fire a glass bottle that has a chance to stun enemies hit. Reloading Crestfaller while standing on a liquid replenishes the ammo missing in the current magazine, similar to Gungine.
- Special Reserve - If the player also has the Molotov Launcher, Molotovs create green pools of fire, which do not harm the player and permanently light enemies on fire.
- This item also works while playing Winchester's minigame.
- If you have multiple active items, switching off Double Vision while active will end the effect prematurely.
- When paired with Backup Gun, it fires three shots forwards and one backwards, as opposed to the two forwards and two backwards that one would expect.
- This item is a reference to the 1993 film Tombstone, in which Doc Holliday, drunk, pulls out a second gun after being called too drunk to fight.
- This item might also be a reference to the "Drunk Missile" from Rise of the Triad.
- The synergy Dwarven Stout may be a reference to the alcoholic beverage of the same name in the video game RuneScape.
- The synergy Five O'Clock Somewhere references the Jimmy Buffet song of the same name.