|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Doug for 26 .|
|Two Steps Back|
|Grants all bullets a small chance to devolve enemies.
Each bullet is subject to a standard bullet-gun contract. Each bullet is recoupable.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Bullets have a chance to devolve enemies into Arrowkin.
- Gives beam style Guns a small chance every second while firing to gain double damage for one second, creating random seconds of double damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item can devolve (and therefore kill) the Gunreaper.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Devolver Rounds are named after Devolver Digital, the publishers of the game.
- This is further shown by the ‘D’ on the bullet, which is the styled ‘D’ in their logo.
- The beam damage multiplier sometimes granted by Devolver Rounds does not stack with the beam damage multipliers of Shock Rounds, Flak Bullets, Explosive Rounds, Shadow Bullets, Katana Bullets, Blank Bullets, Vorpal Bullets, or Hungry Bullets.
- While the damage multiplier itself does not stack, the chance for the multiplier to be applied per-second does.
- The flavor text may be a reference to the common idiom "one step forward, two steps back", that is taken from a speech by Vladimir Illich Lenin.