|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Get grabbed by a Gripmaster.|
|Only usable for a brief period of time after successfully dodging a bullet. Use to counter with a Blank.
This small idol is a focus for one's fighting spirit. Brings luck in the heat of battle.
Daruma is an active item.
- Can only be used shortly after rolling through a bullet, and activates a blank effect.
- Like other active items, Daruma needs to recharge by damaging enemies; it cannot be used immediately after every dodged bullet. However, its recharge is extremely short compared to other items that recharge by damaging enemies.
- If the player has Whiter Guon Stone, Daruma's recharge is halved. However, Daruma itself is not part of the synergy.
- The blank effect can open secret rooms.
- If the player is also in possession of the Resourceful Sack, Daruma can still be used, albeit will be a bit odd on when it can be used, as Daruma can either be activated before the sack absorbs the bullets, or the sack deletes them first.
- Bloodied Scarf also prevents use of Daruma, as it removes nearby bullets on teleportation.
- Dodge rolling over the balloon used for transporting Ox’s replacement arm will allow the item to be used.
- Daruma cannot be activated by the Kill Pillars' jammed ring attack.
- This item is a reference to a Daruma doll, a round, hollow Japanese doll modeled after Bodhidharma, the founder of the Zen tradition of Buddhism.
- Each time Daruma is used, its appearance changes.