|Sell Creep Price:|
|Just because children are young, doesn't mean they don't have pasts they would like to change. Perhaps some young soul wished to make sure his or her sibling took the blame for spilling grape juice on the couch. Much less worthy causes have been championed in the Gungeon.|
The Dart Gun is a gun that fires darts. This is The Cultist's starting weapon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Easy Enough - If the player has Easy Reload Bullets, it causes an unknown effect. Removed because it contains a starting weapon.
- Removed: - If the player has Mega Douser, damage is increased by 25%. Likely removed because it includes a starting weapon.
- The Dart Gun may be a reference to the Nerf Maverick Rev-6, a dart gun that has the same shape, same color pattern, and also holds six darts.
- The Dart Gun is a replacement toy for The Cultist. As the Ammonomicon states, they originally used the Light Gun. They eventually dropped it, and now it's in The Gungeon.
- Prior to update 1.0.8 darts would not stick to secret walls, effectively allowing secret rooms to be found.
- The alternative skin of the gun looks like a worm to complement the apple costume.