|Sell Creep Price:||54|
|Unlock Method:||Defeat High Dragun in Turbo Mode.|
|Reload. Reload. Reload.|
|Provides invulnerability when reloading an empty clip.
This stone resonates strongly throughout the fourth dimension, allowing the bearer to step out of the frame of reality. Strangely, only functions under certain circumstances.
Crisis Stone is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants invulnerability while reloading an empty magazine.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Human Shield - If the player also has Melted Rock, it causes each corpse to spawn a shield after exploding, similar to the Betrayer's Shield.
- It is possible to get infinite coolness by using Cigarettes while reloading.
- A voice says "Reload" every time a gun's magazine is depleted.
- Has a counter-synergy with Full Metal Jacket, as Full Metal Jacket still uses blanks during Crisis Stone's invulnerability.
- With Blasphemy, Crisis Stone's sound effect will play after swinging 6 times at full health, but reloading will not grant invulnerability.
- This is a poor item of choice with guns of good reload speed. It is recommended to have this item with slow reload guns, such as the RPG.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Reload voice and the item's name is a reference to the Namco series Time Crisis.
- The item's function is also a reference to Time Crisis where to reload you must take cover, which prevents you from being hit by enemy bullets.