|19.5 and up (Varies heavily due to nature of projectiles)|
8 (Medium) 3 (Small)
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Fires shattering starlight.
A crossbow that shines in the moonlight of Gunymede. Charge it up, and watch the shooting stars fly.
Crescent Crossbow is a gun that fires medium-size stars that split into 3 smaller bouncing stars upon contact. When fully charged, the gun will fire a large star for 3 ammo which splits into 10 medium-size stars, which in turn split into 3 smaller stars, filling the room with projectiles.
- Alas, Sniperion - If the player also has Crown of Guns, Crown of Guns becomes Sailor Moon's tiara and shoots crescent shaped bullets that do more damage.
- Land Among The Stars - If the player also has Moonscraper, killing enemies with Moonscraper has a chance to send out three small Earths, which damage enemies and start orbiting the player if they fail to hit an enemy.
- The smaller stars spawn from the center of the bigger upon impact; since the medium-sized & smaller stars have long trails that are a part of the projectile, however, this causes the medium-sized stars to split slightly in front of whatever they impact against.
- Split stars will harmlessly fly through enemies for a second before they are able to do damage, so that shots are less likely to hit the same enemy twice due to this issue.
- When firing a charged shot with an item that increases amount of bullets fired (example: Scattershot) the ammo usage per shot also increases.
- This gun could be a reference to Terraria, where fallen stars can be used as ammunition with similar sound and visual effects.
- The description "Moon Shots" could be a reference to GTA Vice City and the Borderlands game series.
- The reference to moonlight could mean a connection to Sailor Moon, who fights evil by moonlight with her crescent wand.
- The Apollo missions to the moon were called "Moon Shots" by NASA and the media.
- The synergy Alas, Sniperion may be a reference to Alas, Babylon, a book by Pat Frank.