|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Create 10 guns using the green Muncher, or create a Cold 45 using the Muncher recipe.|
|Shatterday Night Special|
This gun's manufacture was outsourced, and due to a typographical error turned out better than expected.
Cold 45 is a gun that can freeze enemies.
- Cold 1896 - If the player has the Colt 1851, both gun's magazine sizes are doubled, and the guns are dual-wielded.
- Ice Accumulation - If the player has Snowballets, Cold 45's shot size is greatly increased, and the amount of damage it gains from Snowballets is increased.
- Why's Bullet Crying? - If the player also has Frost Giant, attacking a frozen enemy with one of the guns causes a yeti to attack it, dealing 75 damage. Shooting a frozen enemy after the yeti has attacked it will not result in more yetis.
- Its name is a reference to the Colt 45, a real world handgun, and malt liquor beverage commonly sold in a 40 oz. bottle.
- "Shatterday Night Special" is a reference to the term "Saturday Night Special", a nickname for a cheap, easily disposable handgun normally purchased in a hasty decision to commit a crime or suicide.
- The yeti in the "Why bullet's crying?" synergy may be a reference to the yetis seen in Fork Parker's holiday profit hike.