|Sell Creep Price:
||Carry 300 .
|Play Well, Get Money
|A pre-Gungeon relic.
Coin Crown is a passive item in both Enter and Exit the Gungeon.
- Adds a chance to gain money upon clearing a room.
- If Coin Crown triggers, it will spawn a 5 shell on top of the player.
- Great Queen Ant - If the player also has Gungeon Ant, it becomes an ant queen and shoots rocket ants.
- King Bomber - If the player also has Lil' Bomber, its bombs become gold and spawn every time they hit an enemy.
- Queen of Hearts - If the player also has Heart Purse, when at full health, picking up hearts will turn them to coins.
- Two Heavy - If the player also has Crown of Guns, the chance for Coin Crown to spawn money is doubled.
- It is easy to unlock with the Briefcase of Cash. If the player already has 50 then the 250 will immediately unlock it.
- Obtaining the Gold Junk will automatically unlock it. This is because the Gold Junk grants the player 500 when picked up.
- If duplicates of this item are somehow obtained, increases the chance of a 5 shell spawning upon clearing a room. Only one shell will appear in each room on the item's effect.
- This could be a reference to Crypt of the Necrodancer's Crown of Greed.
- The "Two Heavy" synergy is a nod to the old adage, "Heavy is the head that wears the crown," as in this case, you would be wearing two.