Clear Guon Stone
|Clear Guon Stone|
|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Negates poison damage.
The Clear Guon stone continuously cleanses the blood of its bearer of all impurities.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Negates poison damage.
- Orbits the player, blocking enemy shots on contact.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Clearer Guon Stone - If the player has +1 Bullets, Bottle, or Amulet of the Pit Lord, the Clear Guon Stone becomes bigger, rotates at a fixed distance from the player while they are moving instead of on a slight delay, and grants immunity to poison, fire, and electricity. Additionally, shooting enemies while standing on fire or ice will burn or freeze them, respectively.
- Gungeonite - If the player has Gamma Ray, the beam will leave a trail of poison.
- Tile Match - If the player also has Tetrominator, whenever the player shoots, Clear Guon Stone will occasionally shoot a line Tetromino.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Clear Guon Stone, like all the other guon stones, is based on Ioun Stones, popularized by Dungeons and Dragons.
- The Clear Guon Stone resembles a Skullet.
- This item's use of the word clear, its subtext "pure" and the blue tint of the item are cumulatively a reference to the street drug methamphetamine, or Crystal Meth, and in particular the high fidelity (zero impurity,) and blue tinted, example created by master chemist Walter White in the hit television show Breaking Bad.
- Prior to the A Farewell to Arms Update, Clear Guon Stone was a item.