|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Reach the Black Powder Mine in challenge mode.|
|Sometimes fires bullets from other carried guns.
These projectiles create tiny spacetime rifts inside each of the wielder's carried guns, occasionally teleporting bullets from one to another.
- Upon firing, adds a chance to fire projectiles from the player's other guns. Shots fired this way from other guns do not consume ammo from that gun.
- Maximize Spell - If the player also has Flame Hand, Flame Hand becomes green and creates pools of green fire. Green fire does not damage the player, and enemies that touch green fire are permanently aflame.
- Turret Link - If the player also has Portable Turret, Portable Turret will sometimes fire shots from guns in the player's inventory.
- This item has no effect if the player only has one gun.
- This item does not work when wielding a weapon with infinite ammo, and other guns using this effect will not shoot bullets from infinite-ammo weapons.
- This item can occasionally shoot Makeshift Cannon's bullets with other guns, but the chance is smaller than with other guns.
- This item will not cause beam guns to fire other projectiles.
- If a beam gun's beam is fired from another gun, it will be fired for about a second in the direction the player was initially aiming, and will not move to follow the crosshair.
- This item also works on the Prize Pistol.
- Other shots fired from the gun do not break the targets.
- It is recommended to drop the item before playing Winchester's game, as items cannot be dropped while playing.
- This item has a D20 at its top, which is a dice used in RPG games to determine the intensity of what happens to players. It also references Daisuke, Challenge Mode and the factor of luck of the item itself.