|Cat Bullet King Throne|
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Defeat Bullet King 10 times.|
|A cat throne.|
|Shoots miniature bullets on Dodge Roll.
This throne was originally intended to be included with the physical edition. Due to a manufacturing defect, the scale is way off, and only suitable for a cat. It was eventually tossed into the Gungeon.
Cat Bullet King Throne is a passive item.
- Grants flight.
- Shoots bullets around the player upon dodge rolling. This has a 2-second cooldown.
- The bullets benefit from all bullet modifiers.
- Mad Cats - If the player is holding 3rd Party Controller the bullets shot from Cat Bullet King Throne home in on the enemy.
- Usurper - If the player has Crown of Guns, the Crown appears to fire more rapidly and also makes the Crown automatically charm Bullet Kin and Veteran Bullet Kin when held.
- These bullets are affected by Orbital Bullets.
- These bullets can be controlled by Remote Bullets, which can allow for great amounts of damage.
- If the player also has Jetpack, they can dodge roll even while Jetpack is active.
- The chance for bullet modifiers to activate is dependent on the gun held.
- When in the Aimless Void, the player retains the ability to shoot bullets by rolling but loses the ability to fly.
- Due to it giving flight, the player cannot pet Dog while it is equipped.
- The bullets can reveal secret rooms.
- Bello ignores the Cat Bullet King Throne firing, even if a bullet makes contact with him, making it useful for finding secret rooms.
- The item makes your sprite a few pixels higher than your shadow, and this effect stacks when you have multiple Cat Bullet King Thrones.
- This effect is merely cosmetic however and does not benefit the player in any way.
- You can double the bullets shot by dodge-rolling if you have 2 Cat Bullet King Thrones and so on.
- Having Blunderbuss equipped with Blunderbrace synergy grants the synergy effect to Cat Bullet King Throne's bullets.
- While having Blank Bullets and holding BSG in hand, all bullets sprayed when rolling cause a blank.
- If you're holding another item that grants flight, and you drop the second item, the cat bullet king's throne will not grant flight until dropped and picked up again.