|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Low damage, high rate of fire. Spiny!
Remnants of Gun Cacti can be found throughout the Gungeon, but no one is certain as to their source. Perhaps they hail from a yet undiscovered Chamber? Regardless, their impressive needle capacity is a boon to any Gungeoneer.
Cactus is a gun that fires low-damage needles rapidly. Its high ammo, fast rate of fire, and infinite range make it a good room clearer, especially for earlier floors.
- Cactus Flower - If the player has Broccoli or Orange, Cactus has a chance to fire a prickly pear that bounces off walls and fires needles in all directions.
- Vegetables - If the player also has Broccoli, Cactus's damage is tripled, needle size is doubled, and needles pierce enemies and bounce off obstacles.
- Pea Cannon - If the player has Pea Shooter, its shots become larger, deal more damage, and explode.
- Succulent DOOM - If the player has Starpew, every Cactus shot fires a spread of 5 needles.
- Thorn Bath, ooh! - If the player has Armor of Thorns, Cactus's damage is increased by 30%. While holding Cactus, nails are periodically fired in all directions.
- This gun is extremely useful with Remote Bullets when it has all of the synergies due to high projectile count.
- 1000 Needles! is a reference to a move used by the Cactuar, a recurring enemy from the Final Fantasy series, who resembles a walking cactus.
- The "undiscovered Chamber" in the Cactus' description may be the unused Old West floor.
The Cactus's appearance with the Cactus Flower synergy.