|Sell Creep Price:|
|Broken And Heavy|
|Use to toss. Cannot be carried through a dodge roll.
This television is extremely heavy. It is also extremely broken. These are not useful qualities for traversing a timeless, bullet-filled dungeon.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, the television is thrown in the direction of the cursor. This does not deal damage to enemies.
- Dropped upon dodge rolling.
- Giving the item to the Blacksmith in the Forge unlocks The Robot.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If thrown during a fight with the Wallmonger it can be hidden behind the wall and no longer be able to be picked back up.
- If thrown into a pit, the item will disappear and will no longer be obtainable in the current run.
- It can be stolen by the Resourceful Rat, so don't leave it in a room alone.
- Finding an item that grants flight will help in getting this item to the Blacksmith.
- It is possible to pick this item up after unlocking The Robot, even as The Robot.
- Escape Rope makes it easy to bring to the Blacksmith, as every room in the Forge can be skipped.
- The cutscene that occurs when the Blacksmith is given the Busted Television must finish for the Robot to be unlocked. Be careful if you are being chased by the Lord of the Jammed, as he can kill you during the cutscene.
- It is possible for the Busted Television to float inside of the neon barricades inside the elevator shaft. However, once it's there, you cannot get it back.
- Cannot be sold to the Sell Creep.
- If the player has Blank Companion's Ring, throwing the Television will cause the blank companion to use a blank, with its usual cooldown.
- Should you lose the Television and later respawn at the beginning of the run with the Clone the Television will have returned to the elevator shaft on floor two.