|Bundle of Wands|
|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Reward from hunting quests.|
|Triple magic burst.
Magic is unreliable in the Gungeon, unless it is based in the art of Gunjuration. Faced with low ammunition, some ingenious magic user taped several wands together in a crude approximation of a firearm.
Bundle of Wands is a gun that fires spreads of three magic bursts that have a chance to transmogrify enemies into chickens.
- Cast Iron - If the player has Big Iron, each of Big Iron's bullets are replaced with one from Bundle of Wands, Witch Pistol, and Hexagun.
- Chicken Arise - If the player has Magic Bullets, the chance for Bundle of Wands to transmogrify is increased.
- Special Delivery - If the player has Owl, Bundle of Wands's and Owl's shots bounce. The Owl turns skeletal and fires letters.
- Each magic burst has a 10% chance to transmogrify.
- Bosses and Mimics are immune to transmogrification.
- Despite being a shotgun, the Bundle of Wands is not in the SHOTGUN gun class, and as such does not benefit from the Shotgun Affinity synergy.
- Shooting walls with the gun leaves rune-shaped indentations.
- Gunreapers can be transmogrified.
- If a jammed enemy is Transmogrified, the chicken it is transformed into will also be jammed, and do contact damage.
- The Special Delivery synergy is a reference to Hedwig, the snowy owl that accompanies Harry in the Harry Potter book series.
- The Chicken Arise synergy is a reference to the Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode "Video Ouija", in which a witch doctor uses the same phrase.