|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Doug for 26 .|
|Shooting occasionally spawns additional bees.
These shells contain tiny beehives. Guns and bees, of course, have a strongly symbiotic relationship.
- Upon firing, adds a chance to fire a bee which homes in on and damages enemies.
- BEES - If the player has Bee Hive, the size of the Bee Hive's bees is doubled, their damage is increased by 25%, and the Bee Hive's rate of fire is decreased by 34%.
- Hidden Tech Bees - If the player has Table Tech Blanks, a swarm of bees replaces enemy bullets when a table is flipped.
- With charged guns like Heroine, bees will periodically be fired while charging with no ammo cost.
- The bees shot by Bumbullets are affected by Scattershot.
- Having Angry Bullets makes the bees repeatedly spawn more bees for an unknown reason.
- The effect occurs when the fire button is pressed rather than when the gun actually fires. For example, mashing the fire button may cause a bee to be fired during the delay between a gun's shots.
- If duplicates of this item are somehow obtained, increases the chance to fire bees and allows multiple bees to appear when shot.
- Do note that the extra spawned bees are sometimes invisible yet still deal damage nonetheless.