|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|This clock holds mystical properties that enable the activator to slow down time.|
Bullet Time is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Slows down time by 70% while active. The player's firing and reload speeds are unaffected by the slowdown.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bluer Guon Stone - If the player also has Blue Guon Stone, the size and rotation speed of the Guon Stone is increased and it rotates at a fixed distance from the player while they are moving instead of on a slight delay. If the Guon Stone blocks a bullet, it deals 15 damage to all nearby enemies.
- Thrown For A Bloop - If the player also has Blooper, while Bullet Time is active, a Blooper orbits the player and continually fires at enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tagline "Dodge This" is a reference to a quote made by the character Trinity in The Matrix.
- "Bullet Time" is the name of the time-freezing camera technique popularized by The Matrix films, which later inspired the time-slowing "Bullet Time" mechanic in the Max Payne series of video games.
- This item may be inspired by "witch time" from Bayonetta, as its Ammonomicon entry refers to mystical properties and bullet time is a primary mechanic in Bayonetta.