|Sell Creep Price:|
|This Budget Revolver was brought to the Gungeon by an infamous fugitive.
Provided by the Hegemony Regional Magistrate. The Convict won their plea to face the Gungeon in lieu of life imprisonment; undo their crimes, or face an eternity in the Gungeon. With no cost to the state, it was an acceptable arrangement.
Cheaply made and prone to jams, the Budget Revolver is used by only the most desperate Gungeoneers.
The Budget Revolver is The Convict's starting gun.
- Cannot be dropped.
- Cannot be obtained by any Gungeoneer other than The Convict or The Paradox.
- This gun fires faster when manually pulling the trigger, as opposed to holding it down.
- After defeating The Convict's past with her Alternate Skin, an alternate skin for this gun is unlocked.
- The gun appears to be modeled after a variety of snub-nosed revolvers.
- Upon reloading, six casings are being ejected despite the gun only holding five rounds.
- While it is impossible to see in-game due to the gun having the infinite ammo variable set to true, the Budget Revolver has a maximum ammo of 350.
- Its object/sprite name "SNS" likely refers to the term "Saturday Night Special", a nickname for a cheap, easily disposable handgun normally purchased in a hasty decision to commit a crime or suicide.