|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Complete the Keep of the Lead Lord 50 times.|
|Wrong Kind Of Mortar|
|Legends tell of a mysterious alchemist who could turn bricks into coins, turtles, mushrooms, and a wide variety of other things.
If true, this gun is a poor facsimile of his abilities, but is still useful nonetheless.
Brick Breaker is a gun that fires bouncing, piercing turtle shells.
- Block Party - If the player also has Mustache, the size of the Brick Breaker's shells is increased by 50%, and their damage is increased by 25%.
- Softshell - If the player also has Stuffed Star, while Stuffed Star is active, Brick Breaker shells are continually fired in random directions.
- Circle of Bricks - If the player also has the Tetrominator, both guns are dual-wielded.
- Brick Breaker shells can travel over pits.
- This weapon is a reference to the Mario franchise of video games, well known for hiding items in nondescript, breakable bricks.
- The synergy Block Party is likely a reference to the Mario Party series of Mario games.
- The weapon is also possibly a reference to Breakout, which is also known as Brick Breaker on many platforms.
- The name of the achievement that unlocks this gun is a reference to the game Castle Crashers.