|30.0 (not counting super punches)|
|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Defeat the first two phases of the Resourceful Rat.|
|Shoots a boxing glove, sort of.
Crafted by the Resourceful Rat as a way to cheat at fisticuffs, this boxing glove has been modified to spring out in a humorous manner.
Boxing Glove is a gun that shoots a limited-range boxing glove with a chance to stun. Each time it kills an enemy, it gains a star up to 3 stars. When at 3 stars, it can be charged to consume the stars and fire a high-damage super punch. It also increases curse by 1.
- Boxing Glove can be charged without 3 stars, but will still fire a regular punch.
- Taking damage or switching weapons removes all stars.
- The 3 star punch bypasses boss DPS cap.
- Using the super punch on enemies that spawn additional enemies on death, such as King Bullats and Blobulons, will prevent them from spawning additional enemies.
- Enemies killed with the super punch will not drop any . Additionally, Keybullet Kin and Chance Kin killed with the super punch will not drop any pickups.
- Mimics killed with the super punch will not drop any items or guns.
- Using the super punch consumes all three stars, whether or not it hits an enemy.
- Taping it to another gun with Duct Tape will make it always fire a 3 star punch after charging.
- This weapon's function is a reference to Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!. Its pickup quote is a reference to Piston Honda, one of the boxers in the game.
- In later Punch-Out games, the character's name was changed to Piston Hondo, more closely matching the pickup quote.
- The Boxing Glove itself is an example of the Extendo Boxing Glove trope and could have been inspired by or a reference to an extendable boxing glove toy or any work featuring a similar device.
- Like some other cursed weapons, the Boxing Glove increases curse because melee weapons are rejected in the Gungeon.