|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Hold Fire To Charge|
|The classic Bow will never go out of style.|
Bow is a gun that fires arrows. When fully charged, arrows will pierce through enemies. Arrows can be released early to deal less damage.
- Cerebral Bros - If the player also has Bullet Bore, Bullet Bore turns red and fires two drills at a time.
- Diazepam - Muscle Relaxant increases this gun's damage by 50%.
- Fairy Bow - If the player also has Bomb, charge time is halved and the Bow has a chance to fire an extra arrow, similar to the Shadow Bullets effect. It also gives Cat Bullet King Throne the same effect when the bow is held even though it's not part of the synergy.
- Slings and Arrows - If the player has Sling, the Bow can be charged longer to fire a special arrow that deals 50 damage.
- Sniper Woof - If the player has Wolf, Bow's reload time is decreased by 30%. Standing still for long enough causes the player to glow yellow, making the Bows shots deal 50% more damage. Sniper Shells and Professionals that spawn while Bow is held become permanently charmed.
- Altered - Fairy Bow - Originally, Fairy Bow increased damage to bosses by 20%.
- The charge effect is likely a reference to the game "Titan Souls".
- It could also be a reference to the Light Arrow from The Legend of Zelda games.
- The Fairy Bow synergy may be a reference to The Legend of Zelda series, as both Bombs & Bows are present in most titles.
- The Sniper Woof synergy is a reference to the game Metal Gear Solid, which contains a boss named Sniper Wolf.
- Arrowkin wield this as their weapon.