|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Close Your Bloop|
|Extremely high knockback.
A poor facsimile of the Gun That Can Kill The Past. Seeking an alternate route to past modification, time travelers would use these guns to eliminate their past selves and take their place. Unfortunately, without the power of the true Gun, this always resulted in ironic consequences.
Blooper is a gun that fires a shotgun blast of 6 short-range bullets with high knockback. Like other shotgun-style guns, while each bullet deals less damage, a full contact blast will deal considerable damage.
- Iron Stance - If the player also has Heavy Boots, the gun's damage and knockback are increased by 20%, its shot speed is increased by 50%, and its reload time is decreased by 20%.
- Thrown For A Bloop - If the player also has Bullet Time, when an active item is used while holding the Blooper, another Blooper orbits the player and continually fires at enemies for the duration of the active item's effect. Activating the Jetpack causes the Blooper to fire endlessly.
- The Blooper is in the SHOTGUN gun class and as such benefits from the Shotgun Affinity synergy.
- Blooper's damage to bosses is decreased by 20%.
- The gun should not be used to mimic-check chests, as its high force makes it very likely to destroy them.
- Gunjurers cannot catch the Blooper's shots.
- Blooper is a reference to the 2012 time travel movie Looper. The gun's tagline, "Close Your Bloop", is a reference to the movie's tagline, "Close Your Loop".
- Iron Stance - May be a reference to The Stormlight Archive books. In these books iron stance is a stance for shard bearers that utilizes heavy and powerful blows.