|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 7 .|
|Slower Enemy Bullets|
|Slows enemy projectiles.
This intoxicating substance grants the user vision that slows down enemy bullet speeds. Gun Cultists use it in their dark rituals, hoping to gain the favor of the Order of the True Gun.
Bloody Eye is a passive item.
- Decreases enemy bullet speed by 15%.
- Fear the Old Blood - If the player has Trick Gun, its reload time is decreased by 33% and its fire rate is increased by 20%.
- Hidden Tech Time - If the player has Table Tech Sight, flipping a table briefly stops time. This only stops enemies currently on the screen, new ones spawning (e.g. by a Blobulon splitting) will not be stopped.
- Tears of Blood - If the player has Tear Jerker, its shots become red and inflict slow.
- Venom Veins - If the player has Mutation, it poisons enemies.
- When combined with Liquid Valkyrie, enemy bullet speed is reduced by 32%.
- This item can be counterproductive; since bullets are slower than usual, the time the bullets are in midair is increased, meaning the player can run into bullets that would have already disappeared without Bloody Eye. This is noticeable when fighting Old King while he does his spinning attack; the bullets move slower at the same spread, making it harder to navigate through the gaps. The same applies to Liquid Valkyrie.
- If duplicates of this item are somehow obtained, further decreases enemy bullet speed.
- This item's name, appearance and effects are a reference to particularly potent form of a drug named Red Eye in Cowboy Bebop which, when taken, could heighten the user's reaction time to the point where they perceive time in slow motion.
- The synergy Fear The Old Blood is a reference to the game Bloodborne, known for its use of blood vials and "trick" weapons. The name of the synergy is a quote from the game.
- The synergy Tears of Blood is a reference to The Binding of Isaac, where several items turn the player's tears into blood.