|Blank Companion's Ring|
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Triggers a blank on active item use.
Raised in the Gungeon and bored of gunfire, he gets excited whenever an item is used.
Blank Companion's Ring is a passive item.
- Spawns a blank familiar who activates a blank effect each time an active item is used.
- Has a cooldown of 10 seconds between each activation.
- Blank Generation - If the player has Elder Blank, the companion becomes a smaller version of Old Red, and will automatically fire a second blank after Elder Blank's effect ends (if the player uses a different active item then there will still be a delay in the blank effect).
- Keep The Change - If the player has M16, the companion will occasionally trigger a blank upon shooting the last bullet in a magazine of the M16.
- This item works well with an active item that automatically recharges or has a low cooldown, effectively granting a free blank every 10 seconds. Examples include:
- The blank effect activates in the room the companion is currently in, not necessarily the one the player is in. This is important to note when using the item to open secret rooms.