|63.1 (excluding burst bullets)|
|Damage:||5.5x3 (Impact) |
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Doug for 26 .|
|A Shotgun That's Big|
|A big shotgun.
In comparison with the Regular Shotgun, this one is bigger.
Big Shotgun is a gun that fires a burst of three extremely large, exploding projectiles that each burst into 6 more bullets on impact. Reloading the gun next to any type of Shotgun Kin and Shotgats will suck them up, killing them instantly and restoring 1 ammo.
- Big Shotgun Gun - If the player also has BSG, the Big Shotgun fires five projectiles instead of three.
- If the player also has Backup Gun, the backwards shot will only fire three.
- Hidden Tech Big Shotgun - If the player has Table Tech Shotgun, Table Tech Shotgun shoots Big Shotgun bullets when Big Shotgun is held.
- If the player has Frost Bullets, the Big Shotgun leaves ice on the ground where its exploding projectiles hit.
- If the player has Hot Lead, the Big Shotgun leaves fire on the ground where its exploding projectiles hit.
- if the player has Irradiated Lead, the shotgun leaves poison on the ground where its exploding projectiles hit.
- Ammo was increased to from 50 to 70 in the Farewell to Arms update.
- Despite being a shotgun, the Big Shotgun is not in the SHOTGUN gun class.
- As a consequence, the Big Shotgun is not affected by the Shotgun Affinity synergy.
- If the Big Shotgun sucked up more shotgun enemies than the current clip is missing, the rest of the enemies will be added to the ammo count but will not increase the clip size.
- Shotgun Kin are loaded into the Big Shotgun while reloading, meaning you cannot absorb a Shotgun Kin if you have run out of ammo for the gun.
- Enemies that can be loaded into the Big Shotgun are as follows;
- This weapon is likely a reference to the "Big Shotgun" weapon pickup featured in Metal Slug
- The Big Shotgun Gun synergy is inherently a reference to the DOOM franchise, as the BSG itself is a reference to the BFG-9000 from the DOOM series.