|Sell Creep Price:||30|
A beehive is nature's gun! Give it a good shake and let the bullets fly.
Bee Hive is a gun which fires bees that home in on and damage enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Apiary - If the player has Box, Bee Hive turns into an apiary and automatically regenerates ammo over time.
- BEES - If the player has Honeycomb or Bumbullets, while Bee Hive is held, projectile size is doubled, damage is increased by 25%, and rate of fire is decreased by 34%.
- Hidden Tech Bees - If the player has Table Tech Blanks, a swarm of bees replaces enemy bullets when a table is flipped.
- Inconsistent Scale - If the player has Gungeon Ant, while it is held, a beehive orbits the player and spawns bees.
- If the player feeds both this gun and RPG to a Muncher, it will spit a Stinger in result.
- Bees will not home in on the weakened remnant of Blobulord.
- If the player has the BEES synergy and dodge rolls with the Cat Bullet King Throne, the bullets fired by the throne will also be doubled in size.
- This effect only happens while the player is holding the Bee Hive.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Bee Hive's appearance with the Apiary synergy.