|Baby Good Mimic|
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|This abandoned baby mimic misses its siblings, and imprints on the first follower it sees.|
Baby Good Mimic is a passive item.
- Follows the player around. When in a room with enemies, it will sit still with a lock on it. When it gets hit by an enemy, it opens up and starts firing randomly for a few seconds, before returning to its locked state, repeating until the room is cleared. This also occurs when entering a room.
- Attacks random enemies with multiple powerful bite attacks.
- Enemies coming in direct contact with the Baby Good Mimic take contact damage.
- If the player has other familiars, Baby Good Mimic will transform into one of the familiars, copying any effects and abilities that familiar had. It will copy that familiar even if the familiar is dropped or removed.
- Tea For Two - If the player also has Teapot, while reloading the Teapot, a small red aura will appear around Baby Good Mimic. Every enemy in this aura will be ignited.
- If obtained with Clown Mask while having the Drill and/or Loot Bag, it will copy the first clown-masked familiar that the player had.
- It will not be able to copy Owl.
- Finishing a run or causing a chest to explode with Baby Good Mimic unlocks Baby Good Shelleton.
- Baby Good Mimic's bullets are affected by all bullet modifiers.
- If Baby Good Mimic has not transformed, player-caused explosions will cause it to start firing bullets.
- If Baby Good Mimic copies Pig, upon death, Baby Good Mimic will sacrifice itself first instead of Pig.
- Firing Grappling Hook at Baby Good Mimic will stun it and make it attack.
- Baby Good Mimic will not be affected by synergies that change the appearance or function of the copied familiar, like To Serve Android. However, if a new Baby Good Mimic is picked up after completing the synergy, it will copy the appearance/function of the familiar with the synergy.
- If the player has Shock Rounds, Baby Good Mimic will continue firing forever.
- If the player has Turkey, the mimic will turn into a 2nd Turkey but will not enhance the first Turkey's effect.
- If the player has Turtle Problem, Baby Good Mimic will not spawn an additional turtle.
- Baby Good Mimic can be petted if it copies Dog.
- If the player starts the run as The Paradox and is in co-op, when The Paradox dies, it will drop Baby Good Mimic, allowing for unlimited familiar copies until the game crashes.
- This item has no effect when it mimics the blank companion from Blank Companion's Ring.
- If Baby Good Mimic copies Ser Junkan, it will update itself to match any Junk upgrades acquired for Ser Junkan later in the run. If the player dies while having Ser Junkan in the "Angelic Knight" form, Baby Good Mimic sacrifices himself instead and Ser Junkan remains in the inventory.
- If duplicates of this item are somehow obtained, adds another Baby Good Mimic to the player's kit.
- If the player has other familiars, all of the Baby Good Mimics will transform to that familiar.