|Armor of Thorns|
|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Your Body Is A Weapon|
|Greatly increases dodge roll damage.
The barbs on this suit of armor are sure to ruin anyone's day, as long as that "anyone" is within a few inches of you.
Armor of Thorns is a passive item.
- Multiplies damage dealt by dodge rolling into enemies by 7. (21 damage, normally 3)
- Grants one piece of armor upon pickup.
- Negates contact damage with enemies.
- Backdraft - If the player has Ring of Fire Resistance, Ruby Bracelet, or Copper Ammolet, touching enemies sets them on fire.
- Careful Iteration - If the player has Casey, Casey becomes spiked and fires a spread of 6 nails each time it is swung.
- Devil's Plaything - If the player has Bullet Idol, the idol orbits the player and blocks enemy shots. Any enemy bullet that is blocked by Bullet Idol damages all enemies in the room.
- Thorn Bath, ooh! - If the player has Nail Gun, Derringer, or Cactus, their damage is increased by 30% and while one of the guns is held, nails are periodically fired in all directions.
- If the player also has Live Ammo, roll damage is increased to 105. If the player has Blast Helmet, roll damage is increased to 63. If the player has both, roll damage is increased to 315.
- Prior to the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, Armor of Thorns multiplied dodge roll damage by 16.
- Prior to the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, this item did not prevent contact damage, making it difficult to use without getting hurt.
- This item references Knight of Thorns Kirk's armor set from "Dark Souls" franchise, which also allows players to damage enemies by rolling.
- "Your Body Is a Weapon" is likely a reference to the song of the same name by The Wombats.