|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Practical And Safe|
A hometown favorite! The Anvillain has been shown to be the safest and most effective means of dispatching foes with an anvil.
Anvillain is a gun that fires piercing anvils that knock back and stun enemies.
- Hammer and Anvil - If the player has Cobalt Hammer, firing the Cobalt Hammer's charge attack also sends out anvils in all directions.
- Heavy Metal - If the player also has Heavy Bullets or Heavy Boots, damage is increased by 20% and shot speed is decreased by 25%.
- This gun can reliably hit an enemy twice due to high knockback, slow travel speed, and pierce.
- The Anvillain is a reference to the Looney Tunes cartoon, Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner. Anvils were a common running gag within the series, where the lead villain (Wile E.) would order anvils from the ACME corporation in an attempt to catch the Road Runner. ACME delivers their products in crates, much like this weapon.
- The item's quote and description is an ironic jab to the Coyote's constant failures with catching the Road Runner, which almost always results in his own devices harming himself.