|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Accept No Substitutes|
|The AK-47 is in many ways the gun against which all other guns are judged. This affordable and reliable piece of hardware has proven itself in nearly any terrain or situation. Desert, jungle, snow, and dungeon were all accounted for in its timeless design. It can even fire underwater.|
AK-47 is a gun.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- AK-47 (Island Forme) - If the player has Orange, pressing reload with a full magazine toggles Island Forme. Island Forme AK-47 fires oranges, which deal more damage than regular AK-47 shots. Each orange deals 7 damage. If the Orange is eaten while the AK-47 is in Island Forme, it will remain in Island Forme, but if the player switches away from Island Forme, they will not be able to switch back.
- Regular Old Guns - If the player also has Regular Shotgun, both guns fire four times as fast, but their damage is decreased by 25%.
- The Killing Joke - If the player also has JK-47, the two guns are dual-wielded.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The description is a reference to the film Jackie Brown.
- The AK-47 that the player gets in the tutorial has less ammo than the one that can be found in runs, having 350 instead of 500.
- This is the gun that the developers use to test bosses as they're making/tweaking them, due to the balance of ammo to damage.
- The AK-47 (Island Forme) is a reference to the games Pokémon Sun and Moon, in which Pokémon had different sub-species or "Formes" adapted to an island setting.
- The Killing Joke is a reference to “The Killing Joke”, a graphic novel by Alan Moore.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
AK-47's appearance with the AK-47 (Island Forme) synergy.