|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Trorc for 10 .|
|An extremely powerful rifle. Banned in some sectors, its ease of use caused it to be the weapon of choice for thousands of unskilled marksmen.
Only handicapped by its long chambering time. Some say that it will fire faster if you put it in your backpack after every shot...
A.W.P. is a gun that fires bullets that can pierce through one enemy. As a sniper rifle, its shot speed is extremely fast, and its shots leave lines of smoke.
- 360 Yes Scope - If the player also has Scope, spinning 360 degrees before firing grants a 3-second buff that makes the next shot deal 50% more damage.
- This can be activated multiple times, providing a stacking 1.5x damage multiplier for each spin. It caps at 6 rotations.
- This can be activated by multiple Scopes, providing a stacking 1.5x damage multiplier for each Scope. It can even include Lich's Eye Bullets.
- The buff will persist even if the player switches to another gun.
- Any shot not coming from a weapon, including from items such as the Orange Guon Stone, will break the buff without boosting the shot.
- Arctic Warfare - If the player also has Frost Bullets, Heart of Ice, Frost Ammolet, or Snowballets, the A.W.P turns orange and white, deals 62.5% more damage, and its shots are guaranteed to freeze enemies.
- Diazepam - Muscle Relaxant increases this gun's damage by 50%.
- Sniper Woof - If the player also has Wolf, A.W.P.'s reload time is decreased by 30%. Standing still for long enough causes the player to glow yellow, making A.W.P. shots deal 50% more damage. Sniper Shells and Professionals become permanently charmed.
- Due to its slow rate of fire it is easy to fire another gun between A.W.P. shots without A.W.P. downtime.
- A.W.P is an acronym for Arctic Warfare Police.
- The last sentence of the Ammonomicon is a reference to older versions of Counter-Strike, where if you switched to another weapon and back to the sniper rifle after firing, you would be able to skip the bolt animation and therefore be able to fire again quicker.
- The name AWP and tagline "Noob Cannon" also refer to Counter-Strike's AWP, popular among new and experienced players alike for its ability to one-shot opposing players. The line "banned in certain sectors" is a reference to the fact that the AWP is often banned in certain public Counter-Strike servers due to its overuse and perceived lack of balance.
- The synergy Sniper Woof is a reference to Metal Gear Solid's Sniper Wolf character.
- The Arctic Warfare synergy changes the sprite of the A.W.P to the Asiimov, an A.W.P skin available in Counter Strike Global Offensive.
- The white camouflage itself is a reference to the real life Accuracy International Arctic Warfare sniper rifle.
- The synergy 360 Yes Scope is a reference to the 360 No Scope meme spawned by Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
- Altered: Diazepam - Prior to the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, Diazepam tripled damage instead of increasing it by 50%.
The A.W.P.'s appearance with the Arctic Warfare synergy.