|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 6 .|
|+1 To Bullet|
Peer-reviewed studies have shown that these bullets are precisely 1 better than normal bullets.
- Increases damage by 25%.
- Bluer Guon Stone - If the player also has Blue Guon Stone, the rotation speed of the Guon Stone is increased. If the Guon Stone blocks a bullet, it deals 15 damage to all nearby enemies.
- Clearer Guon Stone - If the player also has Clear Guon Stone, it grants immunity to poison, fire, and electricity. Shooting enemies while standing on fire or ice will burn or freeze them, respectively.
- Friend to Gun and Bullet - If the player has Potion of Gun Friendship, while it is active, a copy of the player's current gun appears and automatically fires at nearby enemies.
- The copy of the held gun fires faster than normal but with reduced damage, especially if it is a rifle-style weapon.
- This synergy affects the Prize Pistol while playing Winchester's mini-game, and the shots fired by the copy do not count against the player's allowed tries.
- Before the A Farewell To Arms Update, If the player drops Potion of Gun Friendship while the synergy is active, the copy gun is permanent. This can be done repeatedly to amass a large amount of orbiting guns. (This glitch appears to be patched)
- The copy gun carries over to the Past.
- The copy gun can reveal secret rooms (unless it is an infinite ammo weapon or another kind of weapon that cannot normally reveal secret rooms).
- The copy gun fires all types of the guns bullets at once (e.g. fires all three levels of Polaris at once).
- Greener Guon Stone - If the player also has Green Guon Stone, the stone's chance to heal the player is raised to 70% if the player is one hit from dying and 20 also appears whenever Green Guon Stone heals the player.
- Nailed It! - If the player has Nail Gun, its nails deal triple damage.
- Oranger Guon Stone - If the player also has Orange Guon Stone, it shoots twice as fast and deals 8 damage rather than 5.
- Pinker Guon Stone - If the player also has Pink Guon Stone, enemies that damage the player become temporarily charmed.
- Pistol Machine - If the player has Machine Pistol, its shots pierce enemies and are connected with electricity.
- Redder Guon Stone - If the player also has Red Guon Stone, the player gains a yellow glow and stat increase similar to that of the Macho Brace for a short time whenever the Guon Stone blocks a bullet.
- Reinforced - If the player has Lower Case r, it spells out BULLET+1 when fired.
- Whiter Guon Stone - If the player also has White Guon Stone, Daruma's recharge is halved. However, Daruma itself is not part of the synergy.
- In addition to their unique effects, all -er Guon Stone synergies increase the size of the Guon Stone and make it rotate at a fixed distance from the player while they are moving instead of on a slight delay.
- If duplicates of this item are somehow obtained, further increases the damage of the player's bullets.
- This item could be a reference to common magic items from Dungeons and Dragons. For example, a +1 sword would add one bonus damage and have one better chance to hit on attack rolls, thus being "1 better than (a) normal" sword. The flavor text supports this, "+1 To Bullet" as opposed to "+1 to hit" or "+1 to damage". In previous versions of Dungeons and Dragons, a well-crafted but non-magical weapon was called a Masterwork weapon, giving further evidence to this reference through the item description. This is even further supported by the fact that Guon Stones, all of which other than glass share a synergy with +1 Bullets, are a reference to Ioun Stones, a type of item from the very same game.